Five years ago we decided to spend our holidays in Paros. Well, it didn’t go as expected. It is a big story I’m going to tell you right now.
To start good, we missed our ship, because, our car broke down. So we decided to buy another ticket for tomorrow. Somehow, this went good and after two days we arrived at Paros. We got our luggage and we head for our hotel room. Then we made our self’s home and then got some sleep.
We thought that everything was fine, but, NO! Our luggage was lost and we take the wrong one. And, like that wasn’t enough, inside there we had our credit card. After we dressed with the clothes that were in “our” luggage, we went to buy some cheap swimwear and stuff to relax within the sun. BUT, my brother sat to the sun too much and got sunburnt, while, I was in the taverna getting chicken souvlakia, that caused me food poisoning. Great, my brother and I were sick and we lost all of our crappy holidays in our room.
Our holidays were too bad, so we decided to return home. But the weather was terrible the day of our ship and everything was delayed. Anyway, after our traumatic experience, we finally got back to our happy home. That’s all. byeeee.