🌟 Starter 🙋 Welcome back!
Let's get started! Try all these activities to be ready for a fun time!
- 👉📚About your Interactive Vocabulary Notebook🔐😍📖
- 👉📃Ideas for your 📓Interactive Vocabulary Notebook
- 🏃♂️Free-time activities
- 🛌Daily routines
- 🛍️Shops & Services
- 🍖Food & Drinks
- 🎮Subject/object personal pronouns (I, you – me, you..)
- 🎮Possessive case ‘s / s’ / ‘
- 🎬🎮Question words 5W’s
- 🎮Prepositions of time (in, on, at)
- 🎯🎮Can you count these? How many/much little/few
- 🎮Extra: Plurals & Uncountable Nouns
- 🎯🎮both either neither
- 🎮 Order of adjectives
👨👩👧👧Our World - 😹Module 1️⃣
You will explore the topics of geographical features, shapes, types of buildings, places to live and features of a city.
- 🌍Module 1⃣ Wordlist 1 – 10 words
- ⛰️Geographical features🌋
- How to learn prepositions?
- 🐺Module 1⃣ Wordlist 2 – 11 words
- 🐧Module 1⃣ Wordlist 3 – 11 words
- 🍕Module 1⃣ Wordlist 4 – 10 words
- 📀Module 1⃣ Wordlist 5 – 11 words
- 🔨Module 1⃣ Wordlist 6 – 9 words
- 🎯🎮Talk about everyday things, routines and habbits – Present Simple🎯
- 🎮Frequency adverbs (always- never)
- 🎯🎮What are you doing now? – Present continuous🎮
- 🎮Extra: Present Simple | Present Continuous
- 📕🎮Irregular verb list 1 – 12 words
- 📕🎮Irregular verb list 2 – 12 words
- 📕🎮Irregular verb list 3 – 12 words
- 📕🎮Irregular verb list 4 – 12 words
- 📕🎮Irregular verb list 5 – 12 words
- 📕🎮Irregular verb list 6 – 11 words
- 📕🎮Irregular verb list 7 – 12 words
- 📕🎮Irregular verb list 8 – 13 words
- 🎮❤️️Irregular verbs – a list to remember! Some flashcards, games and quizzes❤️️
- 🎯🎬🎮Something that started before now! – Present Perfect
- 🎮Time Expressions – Present Perfect & Past Simple
- 🎯🎮🎬To show duration with visible results – Present Perfect Continuous
- 🎮Extra: Simple Past Perfect vs Past Perfect Continuous
- 🎮Extra: Simple present |Perfect Present |Perfect Continuous
- 🎮Escape the island game – Past perfect continuous
- 🎮have been/have gone
- 🎯🎮🎬 When we use the -ing form in sentences!
- 😍Play GIMKIT Challenge 🎯 | Module 1
🐉Truth or Legend -💂Module 2️⃣
Explore topics of landmarks & materilas, natural disasters, accidents and disasters, feelings and the weather.
- 🌍Module 2⃣ Wordlist 1 – 14 words
- 🐺Module 2⃣ Wordlist 2 – 14 words
- 🐧Module 2⃣ Wordlist 3 – 15 words
- 🍕Module 2⃣ Wordlist 4 – 15 words
- 📀Module 2⃣ Wordlist 5 – 16 words
- 🔨Module 2⃣ Wordlist 6 – 15 words
- 🎯🎮What did you do yesterday? – Past Simple
- 🎮Simple Past | Past Continuous
- 🎮used to/would
- 🎮subject/object questions
- 🎯🎮Something that happened before something else in the past – Past perfect
- 🎯🎮Give emphasis to the duration in the past – Past perfect continuous
- 😍Play GIMKIT Challenge 🎯 | Module 2
🌳What if...? - 🐴Module 3️⃣
Explore topics of environmental problems, environmental jobs & qualities, endangered species and types of holidays.
💃Arts & Festivals -🍟Module 4️⃣
Explore topics of festivals & events, recycable materials, types of music, theatre, festival acticities and types of novels.
🏋️♂️Health is wealth -🌤️Module 5️⃣
Explore topics of exercise, sports, facilities & equipment, injuries & accidents, health problems & treatments and teen problems.
📰In the news -👑Module 6️⃣
Explore topics of modern technology, places in an airport, using social media, means of communication and education.
📔 Coursebook Practice section
Extra help for you to practise!
🐒Cambidge A1 Flyers Practice
Here is some extra help with your A1 Flyers preparation.
📕Book reading club
We love reading books, do you❤️️?
📑Blog writing club
📝 Let's get down and write some blogs!