Welcome to Senior C Courses. You will find everything you need to succeed in our classroom.
Do you want to learn words and phrases in a fun and engaging way? Here you will find all the words you need to know for this level using multimedia.
We have a reange of activities for you to practice your writing, speaking, listening and reading skills.
Would you like to watch videos from what you learnt in class? We have a wide range of videos for you to watch and do practice actvities
Why not learn grammar though games? We have a large selection of grammar games which help you practice what you learn in class.
The best way to learn is through games. Come and try our vocabulary and grammar games and have fun while you are learning.
We know what you have completed. For each lesson you complete you get K.redit points!
Go to 'Curriculum' to see what we have in our course
Log in and press 'ENROLL' to start playing
👨🎓Αν είστε μαθητήτης μας κάντε 'log in' για να σας ανοίξει η πλατφόρμα. 👨👩👦Αν δεν είστε μαθητής μας πατήστε επάνω στο 'Curriculum' και όπου λέει 'preview', έχετε πρόσβαση και εσείς!
👨👩👧👧Our World - 😹Module 1️⃣
You will explore the topics of geographical features, shapes, types of buildings, places to live and features of a city.
- 📕 Word list 1 – 10 words
- ⛰️Geographical features🌋
- 📖How to learn prepositions?
- 📕 Word list 2 – 11 words
- 🎮Word formation -ous, -ive, -y
- 🎯🎮Talk about everyday things, routines and habbits – Present Simple🎯
- 📕 Word list 3 – 11 words
- 🎯🎮What are you doing now? – Present continuous🎮
- 📕 Word list 4 – 10 words
- 🎮Frequency adverbs (always- never)
- 📕 Word list 5 – 11 words
- 🎮Extra: Present Simple | Present Continuous
- 🎯🎬🎮Something that started before now! – Present Perfect
- 📕 Word list 6 – 9 words
- 📗Irregular verb list 1 – 12 words
- 📗Irregular verb list 2 – 12 words
- 📗Irregular verb list 3 – 12 words
- 📗Irregular verb list 4 – 12 words
- 📗Irregular verb list 5 – 12 words
- 📗Irregular verb list 6 – 11 words
- 📗Irregular verb list 7 – 12 words
- 📗Irregular verb list 8 – 13 words
- 🎮Irregular verbs – Games & Quizzes❤️️
- 🎮Time Expressions – Present Perfect & Past Simple
- 🎯🎮🎬To show duration with visible results – Present Perfect Continuous
- 🎮Extra: Simple present |Perfect Present |Perfect Continuous
- 🎮have been/have gone
- 🎯🎮When we use the ‘to’ infinitive in sentences!
- 🎯🎮🎬 When we use the -ing form in sentences!
- 📑Write an article for our website! 🌇Our city
- 😍Play GIMKIT Challenge 🎯 | Module 1
- ✈️October 28th. World war II and ‘Ochi’ day
- 🎃Let’s Celebrate Halloween
🐉Truth or Legend -💂Module 2️⃣
Explore topics of landmarks & materials, natural disasters, accidents and disasters, feelings and the weather.
- 📕 Word list 1 – 14 words
- 🏛️Truth or Legend?
- 📕 Word list 2 – 14 words
- 🌋Eyewitness to disaster🎙️
- 🎯🎮What did you do yesterday? – Past Simple
- 🎯🎮What was happening yesterday at 6pm? – Past continuous
- 🎞️🎮 Putting the past behind us! Revision activity
- 🎯🎮Talking about past habbits and routines with ‘used to’ or ‘would’
- 📕 Word list 3 – 15 words
- 🗺️Storytime: Tails and Trails by Mr Mike❣️
- 📕 Word list 4 – 15 words
- 😁How do you feel?
- 🎯🎮Something that happened before something else in the past – Past perfect
- 📕Word list 5 – 16 words
- 🎮John called Maritina? Who called Maritina? Who did John call?
- 📕 Word list 6 – 15 words
- 🎯🎮Give emphasis to the duration in the past – Past perfect continuous
- 🎯🎮Clauses of result
- 🎟️Famous people presentation skills
- 🃏Happy Families card game
- 😍Play GIMKIT Challenge 🎯 | Module 2
- Final past tenses quiz
🌳What if...? - 🐴Module 3️⃣
Explore topics of environmental problems, environmental jobs & qualities, endangered species and types of holidays.
💃Arts & Festivals -🍟Module 4️⃣
Explore topics of festivals & events, recycable materials, types of music, theatre, festival acticities and types of novels.
🏋️♂️Health is wealth -🌤️Module 5️⃣
Explore topics of exercise, sports, facilities & equipment, injuries & accidents, health problems & treatments and teen problems.
📰In the news -👑Module 6️⃣
Explore topics of modern technology, places in an airport, using social media, means of communication and education.
🌟 Revision Module - ▶️Starter
Let's get started! Try all these activities to be ready for a fun time!
- 👉📚About your Interactive Vocabulary Notebook🔐😍📖
- 👉📃Ideas for your 📓Interactive Vocabulary Notebook
- 🏃♂️Free-time activities
- 🛌Daily routines
- 🛍️Shops & Services
- 🍖Food & Drinks
- 🎮Subject/object personal pronouns (I, you – me, you..)
- 🎮Possessive case ‘s / s’ / ‘
- 🎬🎮Question words 5W’s
- 🎮Prepositions of time (in, on, at)
- 🎯🎮Can you count these? How many/much little/few
- 🎮Extra: Plurals & Uncountable Nouns
- 🎯🎮both either neither
- 🎮 Order of adjectives
🐒Cambidge A1 Flyers Practice
Here is some extra help with your A1 Flyers preparation.