Welcome to our KEDU Senior B – A1 Movers course. This course is designed for our A1 Young Learners of English (YLE) students and is built around supporting the classroom.
Αν είστε μαθητής μας και έχετε κάνει ‘log in’ για να μπορείτε να κάνετε τις εργασίες πρέπει να πατήστε το κουμπί ‘ENROLL‘ . Όταν τελειώνετε μια δραστηριότητα θα πατάτε ‘Complete’ για να ξέρουμε ότι το έχετε ολοκληρώσει!
🚴 Words to remember (WTR) Wordlist section
Words to remember (WTR) are the words you have learnt in your class.
- 🌍Module 1⃣ Wordlist 1
- 🐺Module 1⃣ Wordlist 2
- 🐧Module 1⃣ Wordlist 3
- 🍕Module 1⃣ Wordlist 4
- 📀Module 1⃣ Wordlist 5
- 🔨Module 1⃣ Wordlist 6
- 🎮Play 😍Gimkit🎯 | Revision Module 1
- 🌍Module 2⃣ Wordlist 1
- 🐺Module 2⃣ Wordlist 2
- 🐧Module 2⃣ Wordlist 3
- 🍕Module 2⃣ Wordlist 4
- 📀Module 2⃣ Wordlist 5
- 🔨Module 2⃣ Wordlist 6
- 🎮Play 😍Gimkit🎯 | Revision Module 2
- 🌍Module 3⃣ Wordlist 1
- 🐺Module 3⃣ Wordlist 2
- 🐧Module 3⃣ Wordlist 3
- 🍕Module 3⃣ Wordlist 4
- 📀Module 3⃣ Wordlist 5
- 🔨Module 3⃣ Wordlist 6
- 🎮Play 😍Gimkit🎯 | Revision Module 3
- 🌍Module 4⃣ Wordlist 1
- 🐺Module 4⃣ Wordlist 2
📔 Coursebook Practice section
Extra help for you to practise!
- 🚀Module 1 – My World🚀
- 🎮1b. Talk about everyday things, routines and habbits – Present Simple
- 🎮1b. Can you ask me questions about my routine? – Present simple questions
- 🎯1b. What are you doing now? Present continuous
- 🎬Module 1e. What did you do yesterday? – Past Simple
- 🎯Irregular verb list 3
- 🎮1e. Making questions and negative sentences in the past- Past simple Negative and questions
- 🎯Irregular verb list 5
- 🎯Irregular verb practice 8 & 9
- 🎮1e. ❤️️Irregular verbs a list to remember! Some flashcards, games and quizzes❤️️
- 🎮1e. What was happening yesterday at 6pm? – Past continuous
- 🎮1e. Do you know the difference between simple past and past continuous?
- 🎮1e. Things you used to or would do in the past but don’t do now!
- 🚀Module 2 – Fit for life🚀
- 🎬Module 2a Do you like sports?
- 🎮2a. Likes, dislikes and preferences.
- 🎬Module 2b Something that started before now! Present perfect
- 🎯2b. Something that started before now – Present perfect
- 🎮2b. How long for? and since 2010? – Present perfect
- 🎮2b. How to use already / just / yet / ever / never – Present perfect
- 🎯2b. Present perfect revision cards
- 🎬Module 2c Food & Food categories
- 🎬2c. Watch&play: Can you count these? How many/much little/few
- 🎮2c. Let’s practise! How many? How Much? some/any/many/much/lots/little
- 🎬2e Watch&play: Present Perfect Continuous
- 🎮2e. Something started in the past and is still going. – Present Perfect Continuous
- 🎮2e. Let’s compare present perfect with past simple
- 🎬2e. Watch&play: When to put ‘a’ ‘an’ ‘the’ or no article
- 📝2f. Writing about a sports event.
- 🏏🌟Mission: Invent a sport!🌟
- 🚀Module 3 – Fun time!🚀
- 🎬3a Reading: Rollercoaster rides
- 🎬🎮3b I think I will… Future simple
- 🎬🎮3b. I am going to… When do we use ‘be going to’ ?
- 🎮 3b. Practise the difference between ‘will’ – ‘be going to’ – ‘present continuous’
- 🎮3e. Adjectives with -ed and -ing (Grammar bank)
- 🎮3c. Types of TV programmes/movies
- 🎮3e. both either neither
- 🎮3e. Conditionals- If you are good, you will get a present!
- Adverbs – very / too / enough
- Modal Verbs – must / should / ought to
- Modal Verbs – can / could / may
- Comparisions – Adjectives
- Comparatives Superlatives
- Order of adjectives
- Question tags
- Extra: Question tags
- Infinitves: to or -ing?
- Relative Pronouns | Reflexive | Emphatic Pronouns (my / mine / myself)
- Passive voice
- More Prepositions
- Reflexive pronouns
- so such
- Who, Which, that
🌟Coursebook Starters Module Practice
Useful practice activities to help you with the understanding of the starter module.
- Starter: Nationalities
- 🎮Starter: Numbers
- 🎮Starter: Ordinal numbers (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th..)
- 🎮Starter: To be (I am, You are, He/she/it is..)
- 🎮Starter: Subject/object personal pronouns (I, you – me, you..)
- 🎮Starter: Possessive adjectives (my, your, his, her..)
- 🎮Starter: Possessive pronouns (mine, yours, his, hers..)
- 🎮Starter: I can!
- 🎮Starter: Family tree
- 🎮Starter: Have got
- 🎮Starter: Possession
- 🎮Starter: This/these and that/those in the classroom!
- 🎮Starter: There is / There are
- 🎮Starter: Telling the time
- 🎮Starter: Prepositions of time (in, on, at)
- 🎮Starter: Character Adjectives
- 🎮Starter: Frequency adverbs (always- never)
- 🎮Starter: days – months – seasons
- 🎮Starter: School subjects
- 🎮Starter: Question words
These are some extra resources for the classroom!
📕Book Reading Club
We love rading books!! We travel the world reading books and writing about them!
📑Blog writing club
📝 Let's get down and write some blogs!
🐒Cambidge A1 Movers Practice
Here is some extra help with your A1 Movers preparation.
- ❤️️Do you want to be the best A1 Movers student? Press here
- 🎬Cambridge A1 Movers speaking video
- 🌐Gimkit Challenge Cambridge Movers word list
- 📗🎮Movers word list book with activities
- 📗🎮Movers Flashcards and Poster Pack
- 📗🎮Extra speaking expressions and words to remember
- 🗣You Practise: 🙊A1 Movers Speaking part 1
- 🗣You Practise: 🙊A1 Movers Speaking part 2
- 🗣You Practise: 🙊Full test – Α1 Movers Speaking (test 4)
Sometimes we have tests... and they are here!