Course Forum: Senior B Course
Welcome to Senior B!
🚴 1. Words to remember (WTR) Wordlist section
Words to remember (WTR) are the words you have learnt in your class.
- 🌍Module 1⃣ Wordlist 1
- 🐺Module 1⃣ Wordlist 2
- 🐧Module 1⃣ Wordlist 3
- 🍕Module 1⃣ Wordlist 4
- 📀Module 1⃣ Wordlist 5
- 🔨Module 1⃣ Wordlist 6
- 🎮Play 😍Gimkit🎯 | Revision Module 1
- 🌍Module 2⃣ Wordlist 1
- 🐺Module 2⃣ Wordlist 2
- 🐧Module 2⃣ Wordlist 3
- 🍕Module 2⃣ Wordlist 4
- 📀Module 2⃣ Wordlist 5
- 🔨Module 2⃣ Wordlist 6
- 🎮Play 😍Gimkit🎯 | Revision Module 2
- 🌍Module 3⃣ Wordlist 1
- 🐺Module 3⃣ Wordlist 2
- 🐧Module 3⃣ Wordlist 3
- 🍕Module 3⃣ Wordlist 4
- 📀Module 3⃣ Wordlist 5
- 🔨Module 3⃣ Wordlist 6
- 🎮Play 😍Gimkit🎯 | Revision Module 3
- 🌍Module 4⃣ Wordlist 1
- 🐺Module 4⃣ Wordlist 2
- 🐧Module 4⃣ Wordlist 3
- 🍕Module 4⃣ Wordlist 4
- 📀Module 4⃣ Wordlist 5
- 🔨Module 4⃣ Wordlist 6
- 🎮Play 😍Gimkit🎯 | Revision Module 4
- 🌍Module 5⃣ Wordlist 1
- 🐺Module 5⃣ Wordlist 2
- 🐧Module 5⃣ Wordlist 3
- 🍕Module 5⃣ Wordlist 4
- 📀Module 5⃣ Wordlist 5
- 🔨Module 5⃣ Wordlist 6
- 🎮Play 😍Gimkit🎯 | Revision Module 5
- 🌍Module 6️⃣ Wordlist 1
📔 2. Coursebook Practice section
Extra help for you to practise!
- 🚀Module 1 – My World🚀
- 🎮1b. Talk about everyday things, routines and habbits – Present Simple
- 🎮1b. Can you ask me questions about my routine? – Present simple questions
- 🎯1b. What are you doing now? Present continuous
- 🎬Module 1e. What did you do yesterday? – Past Simple
- 🎮 How do you pronounce -ed endings?
- 🎯Irregular verb list 3
- 🎮1e. Making questions and negative sentences in the past- Past simple Negative and questions
- 🎯Irregular verb list 5
- 🎯Irregular verb practice 8 & 9
- 🎮1e. ❤️️Irregular verbs a list to remember! Some flashcards, games and quizzes❤️️
- 🎮1e. What was happening yesterday at 6pm? – Past continuous
- 🎮1e. Do you know the difference between simple past and past continuous?
- 🎮1e. Things you used to or would do in the past but don’t do now!
- 🚀Module 2 – Fit for life🚀
- 🎬Module 2a Do you like sports?
- 🎮2a. Likes, dislikes and preferences.
- 🎬Module 2b Something that started before now! Present perfect
- 🎯2b. Something that started before now – Present perfect
- 🎮2b. How long for? and since 2010? – Present perfect
- 🎮2b. How to use already / just / yet / ever / never – Present perfect
- 🎯2b. Present perfect revision cards
- 🎬Module 2c Food & Food categories
- 🎬2c. Watch&play: Can you count these? How many/much little/few
- 🎮2c. Let’s practise! How many? How Much? some/any/many/much/lots/little
- 🎬2e Watch & play: Present Perfect Continuous
- 🎮2e. Something started in the past and is still going. – Present Perfect Continuous
- 🎮2e. Let’s compare present perfect with past simple
- 🎬2e. Watch & play: When to put ‘a’ ‘an’ ‘the’ or no article
- 📝2f. Writing about a sports event.
- 🏏🌟Mission: Invent a sport!🌟
- 🚀Module 3 – Fun time!🚀
- 🎬3a Reading: Rollercoaster rides
- 🎬🎮3b I think I will… Future simple
- 🎬🎮3b. I am going to… When do we use ‘be going to’ ?
- 🎮 3b. Practise the difference between ‘will’ – ‘be going to’ – ‘present continuous’
- 🎮3e. Adjectives with -ed and -ing (Grammar bank)
- 🎮3c. Types of TV programmes/movies
- 🎮3e. both either neither
- 🎮3e. Conditionals- If you are good, you will get a present!
- 🎮 Adverbs – very / too / enough
- 🚀Module 4 – All things Hitech!
- 🎮 4 High- tech gadget vocabulary
- 🎬 4c Modal verbs explained (gnome)
- 🎮 4c Modal Verbs – must / should / ought to
- 🎮 4c Modal Verbs – can / could / may
- 🎬🎮 4e When to use the ‘to’ infinitives and when not to
- 🎮🎬 4e Using the -ing form
- 🎮 4e Special case phrases with the -ing form
- 🎮 4f Do you like video games?
- 🎬 4 Connected song
- 🚀Module 5 – 🎬 Be Green!
- 🎮 Let’s revise our 5W’s!
- 🎬5a Be green activities
- 🎮 5a Environmental problems & Crossword puzzle Wordlist 2
- 🎮 5b Reflexive pronouns
- 🎮 5b Passive voice
- 🎮 5b Help me make titles for my blog posts
- 🎬5c Wild Animals 🎮
- 🎙️5d Everyday English – Out shopping 🛒!
- 🎮5e When do we use some/any/no/every?
- 🎮🎬 5e Why do we use who, which, that in our sentenes?
- Let’s go camping in Yosmite National Park!!
- 🚀Module 6 – Round we go!
- 🎮 6e Comparisons
- 🎮 6e Comparisions – Adjectives
- 🎮 6e Comparatives Superlatives
- 🎮 6e Order of adjectives
- 🎮 6e Question tags
- 🎮 6e Extra: Question tags
- More Prepositions
- so such
- 🎮 Character Traits
🌟 3. Coursebook Starters Module Practice
Useful practice activities to help you with the understanding of the starter module.
- Starter: Nationalities
- 🎮Starter: Numbers
- 🎮Starter: Ordinal numbers (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th..)
- 🎮Starter: To be (I am, You are, He/she/it is..)
- 🎮Starter: Subject/object personal pronouns (I, you – me, you..)
- 🎮Starter: Possessive adjectives (my, your, his, her..)
- 🎮Starter: Possessive pronouns (mine, yours, his, hers..)
- 🎮Starter: I can!
- 🎮Starter: Family tree
- 🎮Starter: Have got
- 🎮Starter: Possession
- 🎮Starter: This/these and that/those in the classroom!
- 🎮Starter: There is / There are
- 🎮Starter: Telling the time
- 🎮Starter: Prepositions of time (in, on, at)
- 🎮Starter: Character Adjectives
- 🎮Starter: Frequency adverbs (always- never)
- 🎮Starter: days – months – seasons
- 🎮Starter: School subjects
- 🎮Starter: Question words 5W’s
🏅4. Extra activities
These are some extra resources for the classroom!
🐒 8. Cambidge A1 Movers Practice
Here is some extra help with your A1 Movers preparation.
- ❤️️Do you want to be the best A1 Movers student? Press here
- 🙊Be a Cambridge Mover! Can you?
- 🎬Cambridge A1 Movers speaking video
- 🌐Gimkit Challenge Cambridge Movers word list
- 📗🎮Movers word list book with activities
- 📗🎮Movers Flashcards and Poster Pack
- 📗🎮Extra speaking expressions and words to remember
- 🗣Practice🙊A1 Movers Speaking Questions
- 🗣You Practise 1: 🙊A1 Movers Speaking part 1
- 🗣You Practise 1: 🙊A1 Movers Speaking part 21
- 🗣You Practise 1: 🙊Full test – Α1 Movers Speaking (test 4)
- 🗣Practice 1: 🙊A1 Movers Speaking
- 🗣Practice 2: 🙊A1 Movers Speaking
- 🗣Practice 3: 🙊A1 Movers Speaking
- 🗣Speaking practice Movers 1
😹5. Speaking section
Useful words and phrases to help you sound cool in English.
📕 6. Book Reading Club
We love rading books!! We travel the world reading books and writing about them!
📑 7. Blog writing club
📝 Let's get down and write some blogs!
📰 9. Testing area
Sometimes we have tests... and they are here!