Course Forum: Senior B Course
What are you going to do here?
Here you will find all the topiv vocabulary and extra practice activities!
🌟 Starter Module 🦻🔰💐
The Starter Module is the first Module of the book. Try all these useful practice activities to help you with the understanding of the starter module.
- 📚About your Interactive Vocabulary Notebook🔐😍📖
- 💡Ideas for your 📓Interactive Vocabulary Notebook💡
- 🎮Starter: Nationalities
- 🎮Starter: Numbers
- 🎮Starter: Ordinal numbers (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th..)
- 🎮Starter: To be (I am, You are, He/she/it is..)
- 🎮Starter: Subject/object personal pronouns (I, you – me, you..)
- 🎮Starter: Possessive adjectives (my, your, his, her..)
- 🎮Starter: Possessive pronouns (mine, yours, his, hers..)
- 🎮Starter: I can!
- 🎮Starter: Family tree
- 🎮Starter: Have got
- 🎮Starter: Possession
- 🎮Starter: This/these and that/those in the classroom!
- 🎮Starter: There is / There are
- 🎮Starter: Telling the time
- 🎮Starter: Prepositions of time (in, on, at)
- 🎮Starter: Character Adjectives
- 🎮Starter: Frequency adverbs (always- never)
- 🎮Starter: days – months – seasons
- 🎮Starter: School subjects
- 🎬🎮Starter: Question words 5W’s
🚀 Module 1 - My World 👩🦱🧔👩🦽
This module is about Appearance and Clothes , Free-time activities, feelings and you should be able to talk about a person's character.
- 🚀Module 1 – My World🚀 Introduction
- 📕Module 1⃣a Wordlist 1 – 10 Words
- 🎯🎮1b. Talk about everyday things, routines and habbits – Present Simple🎯
- 📕Module 1⃣a-1c Wordlist 2 – 10 Words
- 🎮1b. Can you talk about your routine? – Present Simple Extra Activities
- 📕Module 1⃣c Wordlist 3 – 10 Words
- 🎯🎮1b. What are you doing now? – Present continuous🎮
- 🎯1b. Time Expressions – Present Simple & Present Continuous
- 📕Module 1⃣c-1f Wordlist 4 – 10 Words
- 🎯🎮Module 1e. What did you do yesterday? – Past Simple
- 🎮 How do you pronounce -ed endings?
- 🎮Module 1e. Past simple – Irregular verbs
- 📕🎮Irregular verb list 3
- 📕🎮Irregular verb list 5
- 📕🎮Irregular verb practice 8 & 9
- 🎮1e. Making questions and negative sentences in the past- Past simple Negative and questions
- 🎮1e. Irregular verbs a list to remember!
- 🎯🎮1e. What was happening yesterday at 6pm? – Past continuous
- 🎮1e. Do you know the difference between simple past and past continuous?
- 🎮1e. Things you used to or would do in the past but don’t do now! – Past habits
- 📕Module 1⃣f-CLIL Wordlist 5 – 11 words
- 📕Module 1⃣CLIL-RightOn Wordlist 6 – 9 words
- 🎯🎮Revise all words Module 1 Play 😍Gimkit
🚴 Module 2 - Fit for life 🚴🏄♀️🏋
This module is about Sports and activities. It also looks into sports equipment, food categories and health problems too.
- 🚴 Module 2 – Fit for life🚴 introduction
- 🚀Module 2 – Fit for life🚀
- 🎬Module 2a Do you like sports?
- 🎮2a. Likes, dislikes and preferences.
- 📕Module 2⃣a Wordlist 1 – 10 words
- 📕Module 2⃣a Wordlist 2 – 10 words
- 🎯🎬Module 2b Something that started before now! – Present Perfect
- 🎮2b. How long for? and since 2010? – Extra Activities
- 🎮2b. How to use already / just / yet / ever / never – Extra Activities
- 🎯2b. Present Perfect Revision Quiz
- 📕Module 2⃣a,c,f Wordlist 3 – 11 words
- 🎬Module 2c Food & Food categories
- 🎬2c. Can you count these? How many/much little/few
- 🎬🎮Module 2e To show duration with visible results – Present Perfect Continuous
- 🎮2e. Let’s compare present perfect with past simple
- 🎬🎮2e. Watch & play: When to put ‘a’ ‘an’ ‘the’ or no article
- 📕Module 2⃣f Wordlist 4 – 10 words
- 📝2f. Writing about a sports event.
- 📕Module 2⃣f-CLIL Wordlist 5 – 11 words
- 🏏🌟Mission: Invent a sport!🌟
- 2e. Health problems
- 🎯🎮Revise all Module 2 words – Play 😍Gimkit
- 📕Module 2⃣CLIL Wordlist 6 – 12 words
- 🎬2. CLIL – The Digestive System!
🎡 Module 3 - Fun time! 🎡🏄♀️🤳
- 🚀Module 3 – Fun time!🚀
- 📕🌍Module 3⃣ Wordlist 1
- 🎬3a Reading: Rollercoaster rides
- 📕🐺Module 3⃣ Wordlist 2
- 🎬🎮3b I think I will… Future simple
- 📕🐧Module 3⃣ Wordlist 3
- 🎬🎮3b. I am going to… When do we use ‘be going to’ ?
- 📕🍕Module 3⃣ Wordlist 4
- 🎮 3b. Practise the difference between ‘will’ – ‘be going to’ – ‘present continuous’
- 📕📀Module 3⃣ Wordlist 5
- 🎮3e. Adjectives with -ed and -ing (Grammar bank)
- 📕🔨Module 3⃣ Wordlist 6
- 🎮3c. Types of TV programmes/movies
- 🎮3e. both either neither
- 🎮3e. Conditionals- If you are good, you will get a present!
- 🎮 Adverbs – very / too / enough
- 📕🎮Play 😍Gimkit🎯 | Revision Module 3
💻 Module 4 - All things Hitech!🖨️🖱️📺
- 🚀Module 4 – All things Hitech!
- 📕🌍Module 4⃣ Wordlist 1
- 🎮 4 High- tech gadget vocabulary
- 📕🐺Module 4⃣ Wordlist 2
- 🎬 4c Modal verbs explained (gnome)
- 📕🐧Module 4⃣ Wordlist 3
- 🎮 4c Modal Verbs – must / should / ought to
- 📕🍕Module 4⃣ Wordlist 4
- 🎮 4c Modal Verbs – can / could / may
- 📕📀Module 4⃣ Wordlist 5
- 🎬🎮 4e When to use the ‘to’ infinitives and when not to
- 📕🔨Module 4⃣ Wordlist 6
- 🎮🎬 4e Using the -ing form
- 🎮 4e Special case phrases with the -ing form
- 🎮 4f Do you like video games?
- 🎬 4 Connected song
- 📕🎮Play 😍Gimkit🎯 | Revision Module 4
🌳 Module 5 - Be Green!🌵🌴🌲
- 🚀Module 5 – 🎬 Be Green!
- 🎮 Let’s revise our 5W’s!
- 📕🌍Module 5⃣ Wordlist 1
- 🎬5a Be green activities
- 📕🐺Module 5⃣ Wordlist 2
- 🎮 5a Environmental problems & Crossword puzzle Wordlist 2
- 📕🐧Module 5⃣ Wordlist 3
- 🎮 5b Reflexive pronouns
- 📕🍕Module 5⃣ Wordlist 4
- 🎮 5b Passive voice
- 📕📀Module 5⃣ Wordlist 5
- 🎮 5b Help me make titles for my blog posts
- 📕🔨Module 5⃣ Wordlist 6
- 🎬5c Wild Animals 🎮
- 🎙️5d Everyday English – Out shopping 🛒!
- 🎮 5d It’s so hot today! Such lovely weather!
- 🎮5e When do we use some/any/no/every?
- 🎮🎬 5e Why do we use who, which, that in our sentenes?
- 🎮Let’s go camping in Yosmite National Park!!
- 📕🎮Play 😍Gimkit🎯 | Revision Module 5
✈️ Module 6 - Round we go!🧳🚀🚁
- 🚀Module 6 – Round we go!
- 📕🌍Module 6️⃣ Wordlist 1
- 🗺️6. What’s in your neighbourhood?
- 📕🐺Module 6️⃣ Wordlist 2
- 🎮 6e Comparisons – Comparatives
- 📕🐧Module 6️⃣ Wordlist 3
- 🎮 6e Comparatives – Superlatives
- 📕🍕Module 6️⃣ Wordlist 4
- 🎮 6e Order of adjectives
- 📕📀Module 6️⃣ Wordlist 5
- 🎮 6e Question tags
- 📕🔨Module 6️⃣ Wordlist 6
- 🎮 6e Extra: Question tags
- 📕🎮Play 😍Gimkit🎯 | Revision Module 6
😹 Extra Speaking section
Useful words and phrases to help you sound cool in English.
📑 Blog Writing Club
📝 Let's get down and write some blogs!
📕 Book Reading Club
We love rading books!! We travel the world reading books and writing about them!
These are some extra resources for the classroom!
🐒 Cambidge A1 Movers Practice
Here is some extra help with your A1 Movers preparation.
- ❤️️Do you want to be the best A1 Movers student? Press here
- 🙊Be a Cambridge Mover! Can you?
- 🎬Cambridge A1 Movers speaking video
- 🌐Gimkit Challenge Cambridge Movers word list
- 📗🎮Movers word list book with activities
- 📗🎮Movers Flashcards and Poster Pack
- 📗🎮Extra speaking expressions and words to remember
- 🗣General Speaking Questions
- 🎮🎥Practise 1: 🙊A1 Movers Speaking part 1
- 🎮🎥Practise 1: 🙊A1 Movers Speaking part 2
- 🎮🎥Practise 1: 🙊A1 Movers Speaking part 3
- 🗣Practise 2: 🙊Full test – Α1 Movers Speaking (test 4)
- 🗣Practice 3: 🙊A1 Movers Speaking
- 🗣Practice 4: 🙊A1 Movers Speaking
- 🗣Practice 5: 🙊A1 Movers Speaking
- 🗣Practice 6: 🙊A1 Movers Speaking
📰 Testing area ⌚🔐
Sometimes we have tests... and they are here!
0.00 average based on 0 ratings