🧑🦰Who we are - 🕶️Module 1️⃣
Explore topics of relationships, family life, personality & qualities
- 👨🚀💂♀️So, who are you? – Write about yourself
- 👨👩👧👦🙏🏼💑🏼Our favourite families
- 🌍Module 1⃣ Wordlist 1 – 62 words
- 📖Tips for reading with a gapped text activities
- 🎯🎮 Habits, Routines and General truths – Present Simple
- 🎮Stative verbs
- 🎯🎮What are you doing now? – Present Continuous
- 🎯🎬🎮Something that started before now! – Present Perfect Simple
- 🎯🎮To show duration with visible results – Present Perfect Continuous
- 🎮Time Expressions – Present Perfect & Past Simple
- 🎯🎮What did you do yesterday? – Past Simple
- 🎮What are irregular verbs! (💡 Lists and a table of verbs)
- 🎯🎮What was happening yesterday at 6pm? – Past continuous
- 🎯🎮What happened before you did something else? – Past Perfect Simple
- 🦸🦸♂️The Big, Fat English tenses overview (pdf book)
- 🎮 Comparisons – Comparatives
- 🐺Module 1⃣ Wordlist 2 – 60 words
- 📦Activity: Don’t judge a book by it’s cover
- 🐧Module 1⃣ Wordlist 3 – 62 words
- ✍🏼📖Writing an Informal Email
- 📦Activity: The Key
- 📃Huge list of character adjectives
- 📃Descriptive words for writing class
- Protected: ✍Did you learn enough? Module 1A Quiz
- Poems and word clouds
- 📋Extra Vocabulary practice: Module 1 Workbook wordlist
- 😍Play the GIMKIT Challenge 🎯 | Module 1
🏃♂️Pushing boundaries-🏋️♂️Module 2️⃣
Explore topics of technological developments and advancements, robotics, everyday computing and gadgets.
- 🌍Module 2️⃣ Wordlist 1 – 42 words
- 🎯🎮How to use will, be going to &’present continuous to talk about the future – Future Tenses
- 🌍Module 2️⃣ Wordlist 2 – 45 words
- 🐺Module 2️⃣ Wordlist 3 – 33 words
- 🐺Module 2️⃣ Wordlist 4 – 34 words
- 🐧Module 2️⃣ Wordlist 5 – 36 words
- 🐧Module 2️⃣ Wordlist 6 – 42 words
- 📋Extra Vocabulary practice: Module 2 Workbook wordlist
- 😍Play the GIMKIT Challenge 🎯 | Module 2
😎Widen your horizons - 👷Module 3️⃣
Explore the topics of office personalities, jobs and working life, job qualities, vocational training, problems at work.
🩸Health matters - 🩺Module 4️⃣
Explore the topics of well-being, health problems, conditions and injuries, food & nutrition, fitness and sport
🌋Cause for concern - ⛰️Module 5️⃣
Explore topics of modern social problems, crima & punishment, social injustice & world problems, and the environment.
🛍️Material world - 🚴♀️Module 6️⃣
Explore the topics of advertising, shopping, money & spending.
🌳Back to nature - 🌴Module 7️⃣
Explore the topics of nature & outdoor activities, landscapes & geographical features, extreme weather & natural phenomena, sounds in nature.
🎭The Art of Entertainment - 🎥Module 8️⃣
Explore the topics of art forms, TV & film, music, literature, adjectives describing performances & art.
🌟Starter 🙋 Welcome back!
Everything you need to be supported while using your textbook in and out of class. Use of English, Grammar and various resources for specific C2 level topics.
- 📚About your Interactive Vocabulary Notebook🔐😍📖
- 👉📃Ideas for your 📓Interactive Vocabulary Notebook Copy
- 🚀Module 1.0 The Road Less Travelled
- 🎮1.1 Revision of tenses (basic)
- 🎮1.2 Revision of Tenses with theory box (advanced)
- 🎮1.3 Prepositions revision
- 🎮1.4 Irregular verbs
- 🚀Module 2 – On the road to success
- 🎮 2.1 Infinitive – ing form with theory box
- 🎮 2.2 Gerunds with theory box (basic)
- 🚀Module 3 – Express yourself
- 🎮 3.1 Adjective/ Adverbs (e)
- 🎮 3.2 Comparisons/like/as (e)
- 🚀Module 4 – Nothing stays the same
- 🎮 4.1 Conditionals (e)
- 🎮 4.2 Wishes/if only
- 🚀Module 5 – Doing the right thing
- 🎮 5.1 Module 5 – Passive voice (Intermediate)
- 🎮 5.2 Passive Voice & Causative form with theory box (advanced)
- 🚀Module 6.0 – The Science of Living
- 🎮 6.1 Modal verbs with Theory box (advanced)
- 🎮 6.2 Inversion
- 🎮 6.3 Inversion with theory box (Advanced)
- 🚀Module 7 – Worlds at risk
- 🎮 7.1 Reported speech
- 🎮 7.2 Subjunctive mood
- 🚀Module 8 – Let us entertain you
- 🎮 8.1 Relative clauses practice
- 🎮 8.2 Particple clauses with theory box
🗣 3. Speaking Resources
Useful information on speaking at C2 level.
- 🗣Many many warm-up questions!
- Speaking activity: About you
- Speaking Expressions
- Use the S.T.A.R method to answer questions
- Other ways to say “Your welcome” after a “Thank you”
- TIP: When you think your English is getting worse!
- 🔊Useful expressions to use in spoken production/interaction- C2 English
- 🆕C2 interactions: formal language and linguistic politeness
- 🆕Using persuasive language in interactions
- 🆕Fillers for speaking tests
- 🆕A quick guide to speaking C2 English
✍4. Writing Support resources
Some useful information, model answers and extra resources on various topics for the C2 level Writing section.
- 📄 Introduction to writing
- 📄 Examples of complex grammar structures in essays.
- 📄 Examples of linking words and phrases
- 📕Use of social media in class
- 📕The aging population problem
- 📕Are University degrees worth it?
- 📕What Are Antioxidants – Antioxidants And Free Radicals Explained
- 📕How important are the arts in school?
- 📕The effects of tourisms
- 📕Should we use CCTV cameras in public places
- 📋 Summary task
- 📋 Article task
- 📋 Essay
- 📋 Opinion Essay
- 📋 Formal letter
- 📋 Report
- 📋 Review
- 📋 Book Review
- 📋 Proposal
- 📋 Letter to an Editor
- 📋 Formal letter/email writing
- 📋 Cause and effect/solution
- 📕Deeper Learning: Social dilemma
- 📕Deeper Learning: Life on Mars
- Writing Assessment Quiz
- 🎮Self-Assesment task for writing essay
Let's see if we can improve our reading...
🗽 5. Michigan Exam resources
Resources for the ECPE and MSU exam.
- 🎬General introduction to the ECPE exam
- 🎮ECPE Screening test vocabulary practice
- 🎬ECPE Official speaking test
- 🎬Strategies for developing the listening section
- ✍ About the ECPE Writing section
- ✍ECPE RubrIc Writing Assessment Activity Form
- ✍ECPE Writing official model answers.
- 🎮 Express Publishing ECPE Test book 1 Resources
- ECPE Writing sample 1 analysed
🎓Cambridge Exam resources
Cambridge C2 Proficiciency exam resource section
- 🎯Overall Cambridge scale conversion chart
- 🎮📄Paper 1. Reading & UoE Part 4. Keyword Transformation practice
- 📄Paper 1. Reading & UoE Part 1. Cloze mulitiple choice
- 📄Paper 1. Reading & UoE Part 2. Open Cloze (gap fill)
- 📄Paper 1. Reading & UoE Part 5. Multiple choice
- 🎬Paper 1. Reading & UoE Part 7
- 📄Paper 2. What’s in the C2 Proficiency writing section?
- 📄Paper 2. Model essays and assessment from official Cambridge resources
- 🎮📄Paper 2. Using the writing assessment scale C2 Level
- 📄Paper 3. Listening Part 1
- 📄Paper 4. What’s in the C2 Proficiency speaking exam?
- 📄Paper 4. Speaking section
- Paper 4. Campbridge C2 Proficiency Speaking part – Start here!
- 🎮Paper 4.. Speaking test 1 with extra activities
- 🎬Paper 4. C2 Proficiency speaking mock exam- Derk and Annick
- 🎬Paper 4. C2 Proficiency speaking mock exam- Rodrigo and Ollin
- Paper 4. About Speaking
- 🎧 C2 Express Publishing Exam books listening files
📙MSU CELP Proficiency Examination
Everything you need to know about the MSU CELP Exam!
🎯 Other exams
📕Extra Support Resources
What you need for an interesting session.
Sometimes we have tests... and they are here!
- Protected: ✍Module 1A quiz
- Protected: 🎓Progress check – Module 1
- Protected: 🎓Progress check – Module 2
- Protected: 🎓Progress check – Module 3
- Protected: 🎓Progress check – Module 4
- Protected: 🎓Module 6 – Progress test c1
- C2 UoE Module 4 Idioms/Fixed Phrases and Phrasal verb quiz
- C2 UoE Module 7 Idioms/Fixed Phrases and Phrasal verb quiz
- C2 UoE Module 8 Idioms/Fixed Phrases and Phrasal verb quiz
- Protected: 📣Module 2A quiz
- Protected: Cambridge C2 Proficiency mock exam