Welcome to the first level of Proficiency @My Courses. You will find everything you need to succeed in our classroom.
Do you want to learn words and phrases in a fun and engaging way? Here you will find all the words you need to know for this level using multimedia.
We have a reange of activities for you to practice your writing, speaking, listening and reading skills.
Would you like to watch videos from what you learnt in class? We have a wide range of videos for you to watch and do practice actvities
Why not learn grammar though games? We have a large selection of grammar games which help you practice what you learn in class.
The best way to learn is through games. Come and try our vocabulary and grammar games and have fun while you are learning.
We know what you have completed. For each lesson you complete you get K.redit points!
Go to 'Curriculum' to see what we have in our course
Log in and press 'ENROLL' to start playing
👨🎓Αν είστε μαθητήτης μας κάντε 'log in' για να σας ανοίξει η πλατφόρμα. 👨👩👦Αν δεν είστε μαθητής μας πατήστε επάνω στο 'Curriculum' και όπου λέει 'preview', έχετε πρόσβαση και εσείς!
🧑🦰Who we are - 🕶️Module 1️⃣
Explore topics of relationships, family life, personality & qualities
- 📚👁️🗨️About your Interactive Vocabulary Notebook🔐😍📖
- 👉👁️🗨️📃Ideas for your 📓Interactive Vocabulary Notebook
- 👁️🗨️📋Vocabulary bank – Quizlet class OnScreen C1
- 🧠👁️🗨️📔Dictionary apps and websites
- 🧠👁️🗨️🔊Listening applicatons
- 🧠👁️🗨️🗣Speaking applications
- 🧠👁️🗨️✍Writing applications
- 📽️💂♀️So, who are you? – Write about yourself
- 📽️💑🏼Our favourite families
- 🔥 Wordlist 1 – 62 words
- 🎮1.3 Prepositions revision
- 📖Tips for reading with a gapped text activities
- 🎯🎮 Habits, Routines and General truths – Present Simple
- 🎮Stative verbs
- 🎯🎮What are you doing now? – Present Continuous
- 🎯🎬🎮Something that started before now! – Present Perfect Simple
- 🎯🎮To show duration with visible results – Present Perfect Continuous
- 🎮Time Expressions – Present Perfect & Past Simple
- 🎯🎮What did you do yesterday? – Past Simple
- 🎮What are irregular verbs! (💡 Lists and a table of verbs)
- 🎯🎮What was happening yesterday at 6pm? – Past continuous
- 🎯🎮What happened before you did something else? – Past Perfect Simple
- 🦸🦸♂️The Big, Fat English tenses overview (pdf book)
- 🎮 Comparisons – Comparatives
- 🔥Wordlist 2 – 60 words
- 🗣️💬Activity: Don’t judge a book by it’s cover
- 🔥Wordlist 3 – 62 words
- ✍🏼📖Writing an Informal Email
- 📃Huge list of character adjectives
- 🎮 3.1 Adjective/ Adverbs (e)
- 📃Descriptive words for writing class
- 🎮 3.2 Comparisons/like/as (e)
- Protected: ✍Did you learn enough? Module 1A Quiz
- Poems and word clouds
- 🎮🔤M1 Workbook wordlist (Quizizz)
- 🎮🔤M1 Student book wordlist (😍Gimkit)
🏃♂️Pushing boundaries-🏋️♂️Module 2️⃣
Explore topics of technological developments and advancements, robotics, everyday computing and gadgets.
- 🔥Wordlist 1 – 42 words
- 🎯🎮How to use will, be going to &’present continuous to talk about the future – Future Tenses
- 🔥Wordlist 2 – 45 words
- 🗣️💬Activity: The Key
- 🔥Wordlist 3 – 33 words
- 🎮1.4 Irregular verbs
- 🔥Wordlist 4 – 34 words
- 🎮Revision of tenses (basic)
- 🔥Wordlist 5 – 36 words
- 🎮Revision of Tenses with theory box (advanced)
- 🔥Wordlist 6 – 42 words
- 🎮🔤M2 Workbook wordlist (Quzziz)
- 🎮🔤M2 Student book wordlist (😍Gimkit)
👨🏫Widen your horizons - 👷Module 3️⃣
Explore the topics of office personalities, jobs and working life, job qualities, vocational training, problems at work.
- 📽️Widen your Horizons – Career Satisfaction
- 🎮(Survey) Young Entrepreneurs – Making their mark!
- 🔥Wordlist 1 – 29 words
- 🗣️💬Giving and responding to advice (Web resources)
- 🔥Wordlist 2 – 29 words
- ✍️📽️Future of delivery🚚 (📜 with selfassessment rubric)
- 🎮🔤Vocabulary Practice M3 (Multiple choice type practice)
- 🔥Wordlist 3 – 28 words
- 🎮🔤Collocation game
- 🎮 Gerunds with theory box (basic)
- 🔥Wordlist 4 – 30 words
- 🎮 Infinitive – ing form with theory box
- 🎮🔤Intensifiers practice
- 🔥Wordlist 5 – 32 words
- 🔥Wordlist 6 – 32 words
- 🎮🔤M3 Workbook wordlist (Quzziz)
- 🎮🔤M3 Student book wordlist (😍Gimkit)
🩸Health matters - 🩺Module 4️⃣
Explore the topics of well-being, health problems, conditions and injuries, food & nutrition, fitness and sport
🌋Cause for concern - ⛰️Module 5️⃣
Explore topics of modern social problems, crima & punishment, social injustice & world problems, and the environment.
🛍️Material world - 🚴♀️Module 6️⃣
Explore the topics of advertising, shopping, money & spending.
🌳Back to nature - 🌴Module 7️⃣
Explore the topics of nature & outdoor activities, landscapes & geographical features, extreme weather & natural phenomena, sounds in nature.
🎭The Art of Entertainment - 🎥Module 8️⃣
Explore the topics of art forms, TV & film, music, literature, adjectives describing performances & art.
💬 Speaking Resources
Useful information on speaking at C2 level.
- ❓🗣Many many warm-up questions!
- 🧩❓🗣Speaking activity: About you
- 💬Speaking Expressions
- 🗒 Use the S.T.A.R method to answer questions
- 💬Other ways to say “Your welcome” after a “Thank you”
- 🗒 When you think your English is getting worse!
- 💬Useful expressions to use in spoken production/interaction- C2 English
- 🆕C2 interactions: formal language and linguistic politeness
- 🗒 Using persuasive language in interactions
- 💬Fillers for speaking tests
- 🗒 A quick guide to speaking C2 English
- 🧩❓🗣Music border speaking activity
✍Writing Support resources
Some useful information, model answers and extra resources on various topics for the C2 level Writing section.
- 📄 Introduction to writing
- 📄 Examples of complex grammar structures in essays.
- 📄 Examples of linking words and phrases
- 📕Use of social media in class
- 📕The aging population problem
- 📕Are University degrees worth it?
- 📕What Are Antioxidants – Antioxidants And Free Radicals Explained
- 📕How important are the arts in school?
- 📕The effects of tourisms
- 📕Should we use CCTV cameras in public places
- 📋 Summary task
- 📋 Article task
- 📋 Essay
- 📋 Opinion Essay
- 📋 Formal letter
- 📋 Report
- 📋 Review
- 📋 Book Review
- 📋 Proposal
- 📋 Letter to an Editor
- 📋 Formal letter/email writing
- 📋 Cause and effect/solution
- 📕Deeper Learning: Social dilemma
- 📕Deeper Learning: Life on Mars
- Writing Assessment Quiz
- 🎮Self-Assesment task for writing essay
📖 Reading support
Let's see if we can improve our reading...
🗽 Michigan Exam resources
Resources for the ECPE and MSU exam.
- 🎬General introduction to the ECPE exam
- 🎮ECPE Screening test vocabulary practice
- 🎬ECPE Official speaking test
- 🎬Strategies for developing the listening section
- ✍ About the ECPE Writing section
- ✍ECPE RubrIc Writing Assessment Activity Form
- ✍ECPE Writing official model answers.
- 🎮 Express Publishing ECPE Test book 1 Resources
- ECPE Writing sample 1 analysed
🎓Cambridge Exam resources
Cambridge C2 Proficiciency exam resource section
- 🎯Overall Cambridge scale conversion chart
- 🎮📄Paper 1. Reading & UoE Part 4. Keyword Transformation practice
- 📄Paper 1. Reading & UoE Part 1. Cloze mulitiple choice
- 📄Paper 1. Reading & UoE Part 2. Open Cloze (gap fill)
- 📄Paper 1. Reading & UoE Part 5. Multiple choice
- 🎬Paper 1. Reading & UoE Part 7
- 📄Paper 2. What’s in the C2 Proficiency writing section?
- 📄Paper 2. Model essays and assessment from official Cambridge resources
- 🎮📄Paper 2. Using the writing assessment scale C2 Level
- 📄Paper 3. Listening Part 1
- 📄Paper 4. What’s in the C2 Proficiency speaking exam?
- 📄Paper 4. Speaking section
- Paper 4. Campbridge C2 Proficiency Speaking part – Start here!
- 🎮Paper 4.. Speaking test 1 with extra activities
- 🎬Paper 4. C2 Proficiency speaking mock exam- Derk and Annick
- 🎬Paper 4. C2 Proficiency speaking mock exam- Rodrigo and Ollin
- Paper 4. About Speaking
- 🎧 C2 Express Publishing Exam books listening files
- C2 UoE Module 4 Idioms/Fixed Phrases and Phrasal verb quiz
- C2 UoE Module 7 Idioms/Fixed Phrases and Phrasal verb quiz
- C2 UoE Module 8 Idioms/Fixed Phrases and Phrasal verb quiz
- Protected: Cambridge C2 Proficiency mock exam
📙MSU CELP Proficiency Examination
Everything you need to know about the MSU CELP Exam!
🎯 Other exams