Welcome to our IELTS course. This course is designed for our Academic students and is built around empowering you to learn by yourself. We have a collection of material to assist your learning needs and we maintain your knowledge by offering you a series of tasks that will help you grow your understanding of the English language.
Αν είστε μαθητής μας και έχετε κάνει ‘log in’ για να μπορείτε να κάνετε τις εργασίες πρέπει να πατήστε το κουμπί ‘ENROLL‘ . Όταν τελειώνετε μια δραστηριότητα θα πατάτε ‘Complete’ για να ξέρουμε ότι το έχετε ολοκληρώσει!
Introduction and General information
Vocabulary enhancement section
This is the course curriculum for our B2 Adult class.
Listening support section
Reading support Section
Writing support Section
Grammar revision section
Quickly go over these small grammar bite quizes. These quizes will mainly help you remember some of the grammar structures of English.
- Present tense: Simple, Continuous, Perfect, Perfect continuous
- Past tense: Simple, Continuous, Perfect, Perfect continuous
- Future tense: Simple, Continuous, Perfect, Perfect continuous
- Revision of the tenses Copy
- Plurals Countable/Uncountable Nouns and Collective Nouns Copy
- Comparison: very/too/enough Copy
- The Imperative / Question Tags Copy
- So do I, Neither/ Nor do I, both, all, whole / either, neither, no/no one/none Copy
- Infinitive (to) or Gerund (-ing)? Copy
- The Unreal Past: would rather / had better Copy
- Modal verbs I: can/could, may/might, must Copy
- Passive voice Copy
- The ‘causative’ use of have Copy
- Relative clauses: who, which, that, whose & Clauses of contrast: Although, though Copy
- Exclamatory Structures, Emphatic Structures & Conjunctions Copy
- Clauses of Result / Clauses of Time / Clauses of Reason / Clauses of Purpose / Inversion Copy
- Two Objects, it & participles: -ed,-ing Copy
- Participle clauses Copy