Welcome to our Adult B2 false beginners course. This course is designed for our Adult students and is built around empowering you to learn by yourself. We have a collection of material to assist your learning needs and we maintain your knowledge by offering you a series of tasks that will help you grow your understanding of the English language.
Αν είστε μαθητής μας και έχετε κάνει ‘log in’ για να μπορείτε να κάνετε τις εργασίες πρέπει να πατήστε το κουμπί ‘ENROLL‘ . Όταν τελειώνετε μια δραστηριότητα θα πατάτε ‘Complete’ για να ξέρουμε ότι το έχετε ολοκληρώσει!
This is the course curriculum for our B2 Adult class.
Quickly go over these small grammar bite quizes. These quizes will mainly help you remember some of the grammar structures of English.
- Present tense: Simple, Continuous, Perfect, Perfect continuous
- Past tense: Simple, Continuous, Perfect, Perfect continuous
- Future tense: Simple, Continuous, Perfect, Perfect continuous
- Revision of the tenses
- Plurals Countable/Uncountable Nouns and Collective Nouns
- Comparison: very/too/enough
- The Imperative / Question Tags
- So do I, Neither/ Nor do I, both, all, whole / either, neither, no/no one/none
- Infinitive (to) or Gerund (-ing)?
- The Unreal Past: would rather / had better
- Modal verbs I: can/could, may/might, must
- Passive voice
- The ‘causative’ use of have
- Relative clauses: who, which, that, whose & Clauses of contrast: Although, though
- Exclamatory Structures, Emphatic Structures & Conjunctions
- Clauses of Result / Clauses of Time / Clauses of Reason / Clauses of Purpose / Inversion
- Two Objects, it & participles: -ed,-ing
- Participle clauses
- determiners and quantifiers. Some/ any / many /much | few/a few | litte/a little | lots of / a lots of
0.00 average based on 0 ratings