Α had a terrible experience that really shocked me

Α had a terrible experience that really shocked me

Hi i am Dimitra few days ago,i had a terrible experience that really shocked me .
l was with my family in the car and we were driving to my aunt’s house.when we arrived there my aunt had cooked turkey for dinner .
As soon as,we sat down to eat, something terrible happened.
The table and the furniture starting shaking and the lights turned off .We understood that it was an earthquake.
We were all socked and we went under the big table. When the earthquake stopped we went out of the house and we saw some buildings who had collapsed. We called the fire department because there were people under the buildings.
Fortunatlly, people were saved and we felt extremely relieved as we drove away.
Demi Koti

Choose your Reaction!
Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.